Sunday 20 December 2020

12 April 2019 - 원미산 진달래축제 Wonmi Mountain Azalea Festival 6 - 7 April 2019

First stop for the day, was a visit to Wonmi Mountain for Azalea.
The festival was over but I think still ok to come.
Took the subway to Bucheon Stadium station, exit 2.
I did not follow the route shown in the map.
In fact, I just followed the crowd lol
From exit 2, walk straight until see stadium. 
There will also be signage/banner to show you the direction to the Azalea ground (진달래동산 가는길) ^^ 
In the compound of the stadium.
The picture of Azalea showing you the way ^^

My first impression was ,"WOW"..
I did not expect to see this.









Very thankful for the great weather ^^
So glad that I came here cos I got to see both Cherry Blossom and Azalea (which I did not expect).
I wanted to come here for a long time and finally I made it ^^
This was really well worth the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment