Sunday 17 April 2022

23 Mar 2022 - 드디어 ~~~~~

Finally, my turn to fly back to my home sweet home.
I was filled with jealousy whenever I see people with their luggage at the airport.  I was excited when I finally booked my flight.  However, when I started preparing my itinerary, I started to worry this and that and ended up not having the mood to plan.  This was the most stressful trip I ever had in my life. Stressed becos of the documents to prepare and the pre-departure PCR result. 40% of my mind was always thinking of what necessities to bring rather than what clothing to bring.  Necessities such as anti bacteria wet wipes, ART test kits, throat spray, supplements, extra masks, fabric spray, zappy spray, medicines and even disposable gloves.  Of course, all these can be purchased in Korea but I was preparing for the worst if my arrival PCR results turned out to be positive.  The other 50% of my mind was always thinking about the documents required.  I was really worried that I would left out anything.

To be honest, I was so stressed that I became paranoid at many things.  I started wearing face shield 3 weeks before my trip since I have to attend to many different groups of people everyday in my nature of work.  Many people said so what if you caught this virus. It is inevitable.  Yes, so what.  I totally agreed but the inconvenience is really what I hated. Most importantly, the last thing I wanted was a negative pre-departure PCR result.  That was why I felt extremely low before my flight and did not feel like telling anyone that I will be flying back home soon.  I simply could not feel any joy until I got this result.  Upon getting this result, I was like 60% relieved cos I got the license to fly. The other 40% would be my arrival PCR test in Incheon airport.  Anyway, here I go! 
My flight was about 50% full.
This fish set was quite yummy ~~
Slippers, tooth brush and tooth paste were provided.
If I did not remembered wrongly, these were also provided during my flights just before covid.
I shall not touch on the immigration procedures since it keeps on changing.
My license to fly
The staff will check your documents here. 
During my period of flight, the website for Embassy of the Republic of Korea to the Republic of Singapore indicated,"If your arrival time in Korea for your flight is on / after 20 December 2021, travellers must undergo the PCR test within 48 hours of departure. For example, if the VTL traveller is taking the flight on 20 December at 2300hrs, he/she may take the test on 18 December from 0000hrs onwards."
My flight was 23:30 on 23 Mar 2022. The staff pointed to the date on my PCR test result, 21 Mar 2022. She kept saying,"안돼"  All she kept on saying was,"안돼". Which means "NO. Cannot." So I asked her,"왜 안돼 요?" She still said,"안돼" and asked for my boarding pass. I showed her my boarding pass and she reluctantly let me pass. Till now I do not understand why.  Am I in the wrong or did she give me chance??????????????????  My SG friends said I was right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment