Monday 18 April 2022

24 Mar 2022 - Yummy mandu from a neighbourhood shopping mall

Came to this building to buy mandu.
I think this building is called, 은마종합상가 .
About 25mins walk from where I stayed.
There are several entrances in this building and the mandu shop is at the basement.
I was in a rush so no time to look around.
I was busy looking so I did not take a lot of pictures but there were quite a lot of things.
I will definitely be back again cos it looks like an interesting place to check out.
Came here becos heard this place sells nice mandu.
어떻게....
I like them all....
I bought the meat mandu 고기만두, kimchi mandu 김치만두 and red bean mandu 찐빵.
Meat mandu 고기만두 and kimchi mandu 김치만두.
Red bean mandu 찐빵.
This is the healthy version.
You can see the real solid red beans in it.
This meat mandu 고기만두 tasted like the SG meat dumpling in bread texture.
It looks like the 大肉包 we have in SG but tasted like dumpling 饺. 
Quite nice.

My favorite is this kimchi mandu 김치만두 ^^
This building has many things under one roof, which I find it very convenient for the residents staying nearby.
I will definitely be back!

Nearest subway station is Daechi Station, exit 3.

Once you come out from exit 3, you will see the building.


No comments:

Post a Comment