Sunday 24 April 2022

26 Mar 2022 - Lunch at a neighborhood eatery

This eatery sells very nice 순대국밥 and it is about 5mins walk from where I was staying ^^
Already looking good!
I miss this so much!
And it tasted really good.
If you come across this place selling fried donuts, do try it!
I saw they have quite a few branches in Seoul.
When 숀 tells me the donuts here are good, I was well...ok....cos donuts are fattening food.
But after trying it, I finally understand why the Korean variety shows, show Koreans enjoying their fried donuts. 
Sinfully delicious!
Coffee & tea break at Starbucks after lunch.
숀 always bring a tumbler with him, which I think I should too. 
I want to practise the habit of bringing my own tumbler for cafes even in SG(though I hardly go cafes in SG).

No comments:

Post a Comment