Sunday 24 April 2022

25 Mar 2022 - Checking out the Emart at Sinchon

Strawberry in season ~~~~
Really happy to see so many pretty strawberries!!
I think I ate the most number of strawberries in this trip.
I thought this was not cheap but after going around several supermarkets and markets, this price was really good. 
Curious how this taste like.
Ohhhhh
What a surprise! 
I knew there are BCH outlets in Korea but my first time after covid to see this packaging in supermarkets.
My favorite brand for mandu ^^
So sad this is not available in SG.
Even sadder it is also not available for online purchase to SG...
I endured not to buy cos I will only be back home at night.
OMG can't wait to buy and try!!
Chee Cheong Fun????
This too surprised me!
We bought this to share. 
We ate this at the Gyeongui Line Book Street which was a few streets behind the emart.
Not all of them were sweet...only a few :(
경의선 책거리 Gyeongui Line Book Street is about 10-15mins from Emart (Circled in red beside Sinchon Station exit 7/8).
This emart outlet is not big compared to the one in Yeoksam and Yongsan but still there were things I have never seen before.  

No comments:

Post a Comment