Saturday 30 April 2022

26 Mar 2022 - Checking out Emart Yeoksam

Checking out the Emart branch at Yeoksam.
Below are some pictures which I took randomly.
My super love 
These onions look so deliciously to me!
So curious about the taste of these green tomatoes but I did not buy.
I often made my own 들기름간장비빔국수 Perilla oil with soy sauce buckwheat noodle during covid, so I am curious with this.
Ohhhh this one has vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil.
The one above does not have vinegar and soy sauce, and it used perilla oil.
Tempted but so many snacks I wanted to buy!!
Told myself not to eat too much crackers this trip cos it will be heaty unless I drink lots lots of water.
I do not want to develop a sore throat since sore throat, cough are sensitive symptoms during this period >_<
Perilla leaves mandu!!!!
I love perilla leaves and I love mandu!!!!
I did not notice this flavor in Emart Sinchon.
Vegan mandu.
I dun like mala but always curious with this mala sauce by my idol cos he used it a lot on his TV programs.
Wooooo the packaging here are much more fancy than in SG.

No comments:

Post a Comment