Sunday 24 April 2022

25 Mar 2022 - EERT cafe in Mangwon dong

I wanted to bring my friends to a tea house in Mangwon dong but unfortunately, the tea house needs advance reservation.
So I brought them to this nearby cafe instead cos this place is quite popular on Korean SNS.
We were attended by two not bad looking dudes at the counter.
One of them was very helpful and nice.
The other one had a service attitude and we felt he is not suitable to be working here.
2nd floor
We love their pastries!!
Really really nice!
Maybe except for this cos this tasted like the usual fruit cake we had in SG lol
Eert has a few outlets.
I will check out another outlet in my next trip back home ^^
About 10mins walk from Mangwon Station, exit 2.
You can check out Mangwon market (circled in red) too.

No comments:

Post a Comment