|My room was on the 5th floor.|
I noticed there were CCTV everywhere which made me feel safe and secured! HHahahaaa
|First impression of the room??|
Clean and more spacious than I expected!
It was slightly bigger than the other guest houses I have stayed before in Seoul.
|No proper wardrobe to hang my clothing ㅜㅜ|
Things I like about Boa Guesthouse :
- Able to control the air conditioning using the remote control. (Super important to me cos I really dislike those with only centralised air conditioning system.)
- White lightings.
- Very clean.
- Comfortable pillow and blankets.
- Friendly and helpful staff.
- FB account is frequently updated with food, events, weather and happenings around the guest house and in Seoul.
- Prompt reply.
- Ease of accessibility.
- Elevator in the building. (So important when I have a big luggage)
- Free international calls using their phone at the dinning area.
- Wide varieties for food delivery.
- Very reasonable and affordable price.
Things I don't like about the guest house :
- The incident that happened on my 4th night stay in the guesthouse. (Stay tuned)
- Housekeeper talking loudly along the corridor on the 5th floor at around 7.30am daily. (I stayed on the 5th floor but this is not an issue to me becos I'm usually awake by then. Despite this, they are really really nice people! Trust me ^^)