Monday 21 October 2013

I am back...


Time flies and I am back...Zzzz...zzzz...Just got back last nite and I'm so sleepy now. If you are expecting some exciting updates from me, you will be disappointed cos this trip is supposed to be relaxing..Then again, I managed to do a few things which I always wanted to do but never have the chance to do until this trip. Nothing special to most people but simple little things which makes me very happy ^^

I woke up naturally most of the days but hmmm...my natural wake up time tends to be early too ㅎㅎㅎ  Most of the days, I was held back in my hotel room becos of "런닝맨", "아빠 어디가?" and "1박 2일".  My favourite of the three, is "아빠 어디가?" becos the kids are sooo adorable. 


The OST "Touch love 터치 러브" in "주군의 태양" was played in many shops! I thought I can finish the last episode in Spore but the downloading at Changi airport was so slow. My heart was left hanging there until my first night in Seoul. I stayed in Hongdae for this trip and I find that the sales assistants are of two extreme types. They were either very helpful or they bochap aka can't be bothered at all. Nevertheless, I still met many kind and helpful Koreans ^^ Maybe I am too used to Myeongdong. I still prefer staying in Myeongdong to Hongdae ㅋㅋㅋ

In this trip, I also notice that the drivers in Seoul were pretty scary. It could be green man for pedestrians to cross the road, but there will still be one vehicle that cross the traffic light right in front of your eyes. Sometimes, I will hear 아줌마 cursing and swearing when there's such reckless drivers. Therefore, don't assume it is safe to cross the road when you see the green man. Stop and look out first before crossing the road.

Last but not least, I thank god for the good weather. There were 2 days of rainy days which wasn't too bad. Towards the end of the stay, it was pretty chilly in the morning until about 11am. Afternoon was hot until it got cold again around 6pm. 

Bear with me for slow updates as I am still feeling kinda lazy ㅎㅎㅎ  Got to go now cos my 감자탕 Gamjatang is boiling. I brought back the essential ingredient, 깻잎 (Perilla leaves)  ㅎㅎㅎ  Cos without the leaves, the soup is just like any other pork bone soup. I also bought the seedings back for my sister to grow ㅎㅎㅎ  Yes. Not me to grow but her. Not sure whether they can grow in our weather but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment