Wednesday 23 October 2013

4 Oct 2013 - Off to my second home!!

I thought I was only given free vouchers to access to Asiana lounge at Incheon airport upon departure back to SG. Only get to know that I can also access to the Premier lounge at Changi Airport before my flight. Out of curiosity, I went to take a look ㅎㅎ In Hokkien, you can say that I am "Sua Ku" (ie something like frog in a well 井底之蛙) ㅎㅎㅎ

Shhhh.....


Just a quick snap so that I don't disturb anyone.
Basically, its a simple spread which consists of pasta, sandwiches, assorted mini cakes, rice, cup noodles of Kimchi and a local flavour. There were quite a varieties of drinks including beer.  I took a cup of apple juice and found myself a corner to watch the last episode of "주군의 태양". Unfortunately, the downloading was soooo long that I had to give up ㅠㅠ

I was given some free mileages to travel in business class for this trip.
Much more spacious and comfortable indeed.
Of course, service rendered was also very much different.
 I can understand how challenging it is to work in the business class cabin...

A menu will be given to each passenger.
They even indicate the calories intake beside the meal ^^
Three different meals to choose.
Grilled Snapper, Roasted Chicken or a Korean meal of Bibimbap.
So which meal did I choose?

I am of no wine connoisseur....

But camomile tea for me ^^

They served course by course...
This is the appetiser.
I hardly eat salmon becos I hate the fishy smell but this was delicious!

Some passengers preferred to sleep first and requested to have their meals served when they wake up. 

I ordered the roasted chicken meal but it was more like braised chicken 찐닭 to me ㅎㅎ

Was that the Kikorangi cheese on the left??
I really like that a lot ^^

Red Bean Pudding.
진짜 맛있다 ^^

Actually, I am looking forward to this rather than the main dish and it was good.

I am not used to travelling on business class but the overall experience was good of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment