Monday 11 May 2015

3 April 2015 - Cheap & delicious BBQ dinner at 갈매기먹짱

Saw this stretch of Cherry Blossom as the bus approached Seobu Bus Terminal. This should be 삼락생태공원 Samnak Riverside Sports Park. This was not the first time I came across this lovely stretch of Cherry Blossom. This stretch of lovely flowers always caught my attention whenever I took buses from Seobu Bus Terminal in Spring.  Secretly hoping that I can really check out the place this time before I leave Busan.
I brought my friends to this BBQ place, 갈매기먹짱 for dinner.
Came here becos its popular for its cheap and delicious food. We ordered the first three on the menu. The first one is garlic flavour, second one is spicy flavour and the third is soy sauce flavour. Again, we have to order two servings for each type of meat.
Damn good!! Damn shiok!!
All of us preferred the garlic and soy sauce flavour to the spicy one. 
I didn't take a lot of pictures becos I was too busy cooking and eating the meat. You can click on this blogger's link for more pictures, http://blog.daum.net/hl5bxg/15606727 .
This BBQ place is not far from Angel Hotel (Circled in Red).


No comments:

Post a Comment