Saturday 6 June 2015

7 April 2015 - 카페제이브라운 Cafe J.brown.

Food comes first before my retail therapy starts at Coex Mall ^^
Spotted a Jbrown cafe 카페제이브라운 and decided to have my "lunch" here.
Not much varieties of cakes in this outlet.
Thought of trying their eclairs, macaroons and ice cream..
OMGGG 어떻게 ㅜ.ㅜ


Finally decided to have 파르페 parfait to have a bit of everything ㅋㅋㅋ
 초콜릿 마카롱 파르페  Chocolate mac
aroon parfait 12000won
As I was about to leave, the barista told me to wait cos he wanted to give me something.
He gave me this cup of grape flavoured tea!
Wowww 정말 감사합니다 ^^

That was so kind of him!
I didn't expected this at all and not sure why he gave me this.
I love tea and this tea is a must to order when I visit the cafe again!
It was so fragrant!! 

Next?  Shopping therapy of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment