Sunday 14 June 2015

9 April 2015 - Dog cafe in Gangnam

Hehehee..finally I see you ^^
Saw this when we were making our way to Caffe Pawz.

I am always curious whether they sell the bottled kaya in Korea, so I went in to check. Yes. They do sell the kaya in bottles here in Korea. I forgot how much it cost per bottle. I think its more than 3000 won per bottle.
You will see this place that looks like an animal clinic/hospital from far.
Caffe Paws is on the first floor as shown by the arrow.





Clean and spacious.


My favourite dog ㅋㅋㅋ
Super naughty ...

We called this dog, "石头" which means stone cos it can lay in this position for a super long time ㅋㅋㅋ 

What caused it to look up??
It can also stay still in this position for a very long time!
Only small dogs.
This one looks like a Teddy bear to me!

Oops!
Woww...they get to eat "Chicken Rice" too ㅋㅋㅋ 
It took us about 10 - 15 mins from Gangnam Station exit (red line) to reach Cafe Pawz. 
You can check out cuteinkorea.com for her direction to the dog cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment