Sunday 8 November 2015

13 Oct 2015 - White Jjampong!!

Dinner time at 초마 炒馬.
Heard a lot about this place and 재희 has also recommended this place to me.
So here I am to try out their popular dish, Jjampong 짬뽕 ^^
Open 11.50am ~ 9pm
BUT....when I was there at around 4.30pm, it was closed.
Staff told me that it was their break time and to come back at 5pm....
The pink arrow is pointing to the white Jjampong that I have ordered, 하얀짬뽕.
The one below as shown by the blue arrow is the same white Jjampong but a bigger portion cos it states "곱".
My white Jjampong.
Ermmm...it is not exactly white but the soup was not the usual spicy red color.
잘 먹겠습니다 ^^
Mmmmmm....I love this kind of noodles ^^
Happiness filled my heart ㅋㅋㅋ

It was not the usual spicy red color soup but its spicy. I wonder how they cook this! Maybe lots of pepper??  Well, I'm not sure. Did the staff asked me whether I wanted spicy??? I forgotten ㅋㅋㅋ It was not really spicy for me and it was really delicious!! There weres pork slices, seafood and veggie in it  냠냠 
Nearest subway station would be Hapjeong Station, exit 3.
 About 5-10 mins walk from the station.
Supper!!
I walked over to my favourite place, Homeplus (as always lol) after dinner.
Was craving for some fried chicken but felt guilty with the high calories..
I was so happy that Lotteria sells one drumstick!
Instant satisfaction for my craving!!
I love yogurt and this caught my attention.
My first time to see wholegrain yogurt!
How can I not try it!!
I bought the Oats & Almond flavour.
Yeap. It tasted really nice ^^

I wish they would be available in Spore!!!

A very happy first nite in my second home indeed   ㅋㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment