Saturday 4 January 2020

4 April 2018 - Ending the day with peaceful moments and supper ^^

This was the stop outside my airbnb. 
About 5mins walk.
The road by my airbnb.
Love the peace and quiet surroundings here.  




I wanted to enjoy as much sunset as I can during my stay in Jeju so I walked over to Iho Tewoo Beach 이호테우해변.
About 10-15mins walk.
Personally, I dun find Iho Tewoo Beach is beautiful.
I prefer Hamdeok Beach & Hyeopjae Beach.
I think the 2 horse shaped light house stood out the most in this beach.
The red horse light house.
The white horse light house.
Trying to capture both red & white horse in one screen.


Yup to Island Factory cafe.
I couldn't catch the sunset as it started drizzling ㅠㅠ
My airbnb host provides bread, jam and butter ^^
Tried to refrain from eating but obviously I failed.
Supper of spam with toast and lots of butter ^^
My airbnb does not have a stove.
Only toaster, electric kettle and microwave.
So I used the microwave to cook my spam which was not as good as using the pan fryer.
But its ok ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment