Saturday 4 January 2020

5 April 2018 - Another cool cafe at Woljeongri beach

그초록 The Green Café
This was another cafe which I wanted to check it out.
 



Came here for their Avocado Coffee.


My Avocado Coffee.
Took this seat as I waited for the window seats to be empty.
This table was packed and I waited for the customers to leave so that I can take this picture.
Such a nice ambience!!
 

I was still feeling full but I still wanted to try this.
It was good.  I like it ^^
Finally....I got my window seat before somebody took it.


Their roof top seating.
The "tent" was filled with rain water lol





Nice cafe ^^
Okiee, moving on to my next destination which was walking distance along the coast too!
And I was looking forward to check out this place.
A hidden gem to me :P



No comments:

Post a Comment