Wednesday 1 January 2020

4 April 2018 - Exploring Biyangdo!

안녕 Biyangdo!

Ya it was cloudy and looks like going to rain.


Just walking around the island.




Decided to take a walk along the coast first before I hiked up the hill.


Btw, you can also rent a bike to cycle around the island ^^



It was drizzling but that did not spoil my day here ^^
I like the peace here, I love the peace in Jeju!
I will hike up that hill to have a view of the whole place ^^

Ohhhhhhhh~~~~~





I thought it was just a hill but when I reached the top, there was another hump on the other side to get down.
I think I went up and down at least 3 times?

It was very windy up here.
The view was worth for all those up & down the hill lol
It was not a difficult hike actually.
I was perspiring (with my jacket tied around my waist) but my top was blown dried by the wind.


Yup another hump over there.
It does not look steep but one could slipped especially if the ground is wet.
If you have watched this drama, "Spring Day".
I think this was my first few Korean drama and I cried like mad watching this drama.
Byeeee Biyangdo!
It was nice and peaceful here.
Much quiet and lesser people here compared to Udo.
Cos Udo has more attractions but I do like it here ^^
If you ask me Udo or Biyangdo, well they are different ^^
Waiting for my bus to have my early dinner at Hyeopjae Beach.
Again, I took bus no. 202 ^^
I like the fact they show the next stop especially in both English and Korean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment