Wednesday 1 January 2020

4 April 2018 - 전복해물뚝배기 for dinner!

I got on bus no. 202 at 4.08pm and reached here at 4.55pm.

Chairs are common by the coast!


I was attracted to this place becos it looks like a popular seafood ramyeon places with window seats on SNS. 
Actually there were many ramyeon seafood places in Jeju and actually there were also many other places with window seats Hahahaha
 


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I forgot the name of this thing.
It was popular in Jeju.
How to eat this???????????!!!!!




I called my Korean friend who told me to use chopsticks to poke through the shell and dig it out.
Oh...wowww....looks disgusting to me.
My Korean friend told me the black part tasted bitter so I did not eat that part.
My friend told me this is chewy but I find it a bit tough.
Just chilling out by the sea.
Felt really good to be here ^^
Okie time to head back home.
Yes, its bus no. 202 again ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment