Saturday 29 October 2011

12 Oct 2011 - Seoul Folk Flea Market

Actually, I wanted to walk from Kyundong Market to Seoul Folk Flea Market because they are pretty nearby but somehow....blur blur me...I walked in the opposite direction to Cheongyongyi Station instead.  Since I reached Cheongyongyi station, I took the subway to Sinseoldong station for Seoul Folk Flea Market.  Seoul Folk Flea Market was easy to locate.  As soon as I came out from exit 9, I turned to my right.  Next, I saw this sign board on the right corner of the street.  I turned left as directed by the sign board.  It took me about 5 mins to reach Seoul Folk Flea Market.
     
When I turned left as indicated by the signboard, I saw this lane with flags of faded colors hanging above.  

Simply walk towards it and Seoul Folk Flea Market is just right ahead.


Signboards in both Hangul and English 


Another level up for shoppers


A walk down memory lane..Well, not my era though ㅋㅋㅋ



Picture captured using my iphone by Instagram
                            
So many bags!!  I wonder 아줌마 can remember all of them!
  



One need not worry about getting hungry here.  There were plenty of food stalls at both first and second level.



I didn't exit from the main door.
I exit from the side and came across this peaceful park.
Ahhhh!!! I saw the changing foliage! It was so beautiful and nice ^^
               

I was very happy to see a playground in the small park.  It was a bonus for me!  When was the last time I got onto a swing?? The weather was very nice. Swinging myself in such a peaceful park, observing the few people who walked by....Nicee... 



Picture captured by my iphone using Instagram

I love trees...especially tall and big trees.  I think perhaps at least 80% of my pictures were trees and leaves ㅎㅎㅎ   Big trees are good for grounding.  Strong and sturdy tree trunk gave me a sense of serenity and reminds me how I can also be strong and reach out towards my goal. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment