Sunday 30 October 2011

12 Oct 2011 - Lost of identity in Dongdaemun

After visiting Dongmyo Flea Market, I took the subway to Dongdaemun.  I saw Doota from a distance after coming out from exit 6.  I didn't proceed to Doota immediately but turn to my left to take a picture of the well-known building  ^^

Nothing much...Just taking a picture of the road in Dongadaemun.

Picture captured using my iphone by Instagram




I don't mean to be rude but I was very curious when I saw this 화장실.   Quickly snapped a picture and moved on ㅋㅋㅋ
One need not pay when visiting a public toilet in Korea but this one required payment.  I was wondering whether was it a shared toilet by both genders.  One thing I liked about the 화장실 in Korea, most of the 화장실 are not shared by both genders ㅋㅋㅋ


Passed by the Cheongyecheon Stream on my way to Doota

Passed by food stalls too. 
Oh dear, I felt a lost of identity when I stepped into Dongdaemun. The place was so overwhelmed with people that it made me forget who I am.  

No comments:

Post a Comment