Sunday 30 October 2011

13 Oct 2011 - Dalki Space(Heyri Art Village) with Jae

아.....finally, I can talk about 13 Oct 2011!  13 Oct was a special day for me because I can meet up with Jae and fulfill my long time wish to visiti Dalki Theme Park at Heyri Art Village.  Heyri Art Village is out of Seoul and Jae was really nice to take me there.  너무 너무 감사 합니다 ^^

Sunny bright weather in Autumn

So happy to catch the first sight of Dalki ^^  There were many school children.  Children are cutee but Korean children are soooo cuteeeeee !   Some of them even have their hair permed!   So cute!  You can say that I am bias but I don't care.  난 상관 없어.  한국 어린이 너무 귀엽다.
 
I guessed the colors has faded over time but I am still very excited to see Dalki  ^^



A common sentence which you will see in a map.
I think its something like "We are here".
Do correct me if I am wrong ^^

Big Dalki!!!




   
So happy to be surrounded with Dalki and her friends  ^^

I want a locker like this ㅜㅜ



숙녀 means "Ladies".   Poor Dalki looks kinda constipated...

Subak doesn't look good either....

Poor Dongchimee...I heard that he is only creative in dungs...

Creativity hits the ceiling ^^


Poor Dalki having constipation...Jae told me constipation is 변비(Byeon Bi). That sounds like constipation in Mandarin 便秘(Bian Mi). I can't remember the Japanese pronounciation but it sounds almost the same as well.  Interesting.

*Kimchi ^^

So sweet...... Muackss  ^^


Looks like a bus stop to me  ㅋㅋㅋ  There's a counter right beside this "bus stop" where you can buy your tickets to gain access to Dalki Space.

Big Dolbam






They looked weird in each other clothings but I know Subak is happy to be beside Dalki ^^

Grouchy Subak...
왜?  Becos Dalki is not beside you?


Big Lemon Girl  ^^



Dalki Cafe!  Jae bought a Kiwi drink and a Strawberry drink here.  You can bring the drinks into the Dalki Space.
Inside Dalki Cafe  ^^

귀엽다!

I think this is the beginning of Dalki Space but do correct me if I am wrong.  You need to buy tickets in order to gain access to it.  This game on the right is something like our local "Hopscotch".   

Picture captured by my iphone using Instagram



I looked worse than this when I have to do Mathematics  ㅠㅠ
  














Banana


 







Heaven for little kids ^^ and perhaps big boys as well ㅋㅋㅋ





I have a sudden urge to convert my room into a Dalki Theme!!

Wish I can shrink myself and play with them ㅎㅎㅎ

Do Re Mi Fa So  ^^

There were many little cutie pie that day  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment