Sunday 5 August 2012

18 April 2012 - Seoul Grand Park

At last, I reached the zoo.  It took me about 10-15 mins from the sky lift ticketing station to reach here.

The beautiful flowers distracted my attraction. I was busy taking pictures of them instead of proceeding straight into the zoo!





Pretty tulips ^^








* Picture captured by my iphone using Instagram

What made them so impatient ㅋㅋㅋ

This was where I realised the ticket which I have bought earlier was not the entrance ticket for the zoo.  I felt so stupid...





너무 싸구려! Only KRW3000! This is like 15% of the ticket for our mandai zoo aka Singapore Zoological Garden! 

Many school children of course ^^









I like to see young boys in permed hair.  So cute!  

Inside a Greenhouse.



Nice concept ^^

My "little red lantern"! 





They look delicious!  



I felt like eating salad..

Hey, what's this? 

Black Bamboo! 
I hope I can visit the Ojukheon (오죽헌) Black Bamboo Forest in Gangneung one day.

They looked so fresh and crunchy!!

딸기 ^^

 Yummy celery 셀러리 ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment