Sunday 5 August 2012

18 April 2012 - Seoul Grand Park

I saw school children wherever I go!

Many young and pretty school teachers!  



Cutie, why are you unhappy?

Conversation among kids can sometimes be so funny becos they are so innocent.

The place is well maintained despite having so many visitors. This is called self disciplined.  Educating the kids from young is so important.



They look awfully adorable in their jackets!  

The zoo is built around the place, incorporating parks and walking trails. I almost forgotten that I have came to a zoo until I saw this. 

Actually, I do not really like to take pictures in the zoo becos zoos are zoos. They are almost similar except for the artificial habitats and space which man tried to create for these animals. No doubt it is cruel to take away the freedom of these animals which rightfully belong in the wilderness.  On a positive note, these animals do not have to be wary of predators lurking around waiting to pounce on them.  At least, these animals looked well fed.  At least, I didn't see dropping furs, dull and broken skin on them. Wish them well and happy.



For a moment, I thought they were real.

I like these animals sculptures.

I waited a long time to take this picture becos many children were posing happily with these animals sculptures.  Hahahaa..Some of these children really know how to pose.  They need no guidance at all!

Eeerrr...I felt goose pimples when I saw this...

I thought they have very nice eyes.



Oh yeah, there's shuttle bus around the zoo but I didn't take it since walking can allow me to see more things and burn more calories!! ㅎㅎㅎ



Nice place for picnic.


No comments:

Post a Comment