Wednesday 1 January 2014

18 Oct 2013 - My little wish fulfilled ^^

I took the subway to Yeouinaru Station, exit 2.
Guess what I want to do next?
There were a few 아줌마 outside the subway exit giving out these phamplets ^^
Yup. Fried chicken delivery to the Han river! 


I bought this.
Arrgghhh....번대기Beondaegi...
I don't have to see what is this becos I can identify the smell by now.
I hate this smell...
Oh! They sell picnic mats here.
So thoughtful and so clever ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Another favourite place of mine in Seoul ^^
아...이것은 마포 대교.
So this is Mapo Bridge.
서강대교 Seogang Bridge?
Yes Yes.
I came here to fulfil my wish ㅎㅎㅎ
I left my Spore ID with them.
Its been ages since I cycled!
So excited ^^
I had long wanted to come here to cycle but it was always so cold.
It was the perfect weather that day so "Mai Tu Liao"(Hokkien).
It means waste no more time!
They caught my attention.
The perfect 오빠 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I wish them happiness always ^^
Reminder from full moon again...
I like the full moon but 
this trip, it became a reminder for me to go back to Sg....
and again....
Big table like this is in the culture.
I saw it in hospital, parks and now under the bridge!
It was 18th Oct 2013.
19th Oct 2013 is 15th of the lunar month, which explains why the moon is so round..
To me, full moon symbolises reunion, get together and thanksgiving.
I thank god for being able to come back to my beloved Korea once again.
I am very grateful for all the blessings in my life.
May all your wishes and dreams be fulfilled for the highest good.
Even if you can't be with your loved ones, think of them and wish them well & happy.
I took the subway back to Hongik University Station. I always got on the wrong train back to Hongik University Station becos I am confused with the Gyeongui line/Airport Express line LOL However, I stumbled upon this place a few times when I took the wrong line. It was ALWAYS long queue. This time, I went up to see what were these people queuing for. What is "서울戀人  단팥빵"?
  1. 호두통단팥빵  (I think this is walnut paste filling. Check out this blog for more pictures.)
  2. 크림 치즈 빵 (Bread with cream cheese. Sounds like my all time favourite filling ㅋㅋㅋ)
  3. 밤앙금빵 (Bread with chestnut paste filling)
  4. 고구마앙금빵 (Bread with sweet potato paste filling . The same blog has the picture.)
  5. 야채 빵 (Bread with vegetable filling)
  6. 팥 소보로빵 (Bread with red bean paste filling)
  7. 아메리카노 Americano
  8. 카페라떼 Cafe Latte
  9. 카푸치노 Cappuccino
I think I will join in the queue in my next trip LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment