Sunday 12 January 2014

Sinful lunch at 주신정 (싱가포르)



 

This post came late. It was a Sunday, 10 Nov 2013. The couple and I went for a lunch buffet at 주신정. We went to the outlet at East Coast Park. Its been quite a while since I came here and the food is still as good as ever. Jo is a meat lover. This buffet lunch suits him perfectly becos its free flow of meat. Ermmm...the thought of the amount of meat we ate or rather he ate makes me feel like a carnivore...ewwww...We ate a total of 8 slabs of pork belly, pork collar, marinated pork and marinated chicken. 5 slabs of pork belly were "devoured" by Jo alone @_@ This is really worth the price becos each person paid about $35 including free flow of pork & chicken, soup with rice, 1 piece of watermelon, free flow of cold brown rice tea and a complimentary drink. The couple did not like the complimentary drink at all but I love it! I forgotten to ask what was it called. Was it 수정과 Sujeonggwa?? Jo loves his 순두부찌개 Sundubu Jjigae, while WW and I ordered 된장 찌개 Doenjang Jjigae. Jo has been asking us to go for this lunch buffet again...Oh dear.  Lunar New Year is coming and I am worried about my waistline!!

No comments:

Post a Comment