Monday 22 December 2014

9 Sep 2014 - Highly recommended for all cheesecake lovers!!


Found my way to this cheesecake cafe in Hongdae after the day trip to Hyoseok Cultural FestivalI wanted to come here for so long and finally I did!


I actually did some research before I came becos the menu looks so intimidating...
How much can you understand from this menu......
I asked the waiter for recommendation and he suggested Moelleux Chaud Au Fromage(6800won).
Yes. That's what many bloggers recommended as well.
I think the Orea and Blueberry cheescakes should be nice as well.
I ordered Versailles Rose Tea(6500won).
What is that???
모르겠어 but I like the idea of a cup of hot rose tea to go with my cheesecake ^^
 


*DROOL*
I'm sold!!!
This is SOooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD!!!
All cheesecakes lovers should come here if you are in Hongdae!!
Still cannot forget the taste till now...

I came to the cafe from Hongik Univ Station, exit 6.
Less than 5 mins walk. 
My homecooked dinner for the day.
Fish fillet, kimchi banchan and minced pork seaweed soup.
The eating places were opened but I just feel like cooking the ingredients I bought from HomePlus.

No comments:

Post a Comment