Monday 8 December 2014

Feeling lazy and groggy

Just came back last nite and still feeling groggy.  After this trip, I decided not to visit any winter countries during winter. If I ever have to, I will hibernate in the hotel room or just hang around in shopping malls LOL.  Despite the cold weather, my niece and I had a good time in Korea. First time for us to experience falling snow. It was really beautiful despite the wind ㅠㅠ   On top of that, we had a very lucky encounter, which came as a big bonus for us ㅋㅋㅋ 
This short trip was specially planned for my niece. Hope she had a good holiday. I won't go into details for this trip but perhaps some photos since they are the same places which I have visited before. Oh well before that, I have to clear my backlog for my Autumn trip....

No comments:

Post a Comment