Tuesday 10 February 2015

2 Dec 2014 - No regrets

Itinerary for the day was a day trip to 베어스타운리조트 스키장.
 Actually, I don't feel like mentioning this part of our trip cos there's nothing much to talk about. Anyway, Kim and I had our breakfast at Dong Seoul Bus Terminal. Hmmm....Kim's 된장찌개 Doenjang Jjigae was really so so only....Mine was 순두부찌개 Sundubu jjigae.
                                        
It was super duper cold that day and the wind was darn strong.
W
e walked over to the bus stop to take bus no. 11 after breakfast.
There was nowhere to hide away from the wind at the bus stop ㅠㅠ

There are two platforms as shown in the picture.
Bus no. 11 is at platform A.
Click here for directions to the bus stop from Gangbyeong Station.
We got on bus no. 11 at 10.26am.
Annoucements of the bus stops was made in Korean only.
We got off at 소학1리 So-hak 1 ri bus stop at 11.50am.
 I think we should have got off at 베어스타운 Bearstown bus stop instead.
You do not have to cross the road to reach the ski resort.
Bus no. 11.
Finally, we found the way to the resort.
It was so terribily cold to walk against the strong wind >_<

This is the reason why I decided to talk about this day trip to the resort.
Cos prior to this trip, I had difficulty trying to find the charges for snow sledding.


The reason why I do not feel like talking about this part of our trip was becos the ski resort was CLOSED when we were there. I am not sure why till now. I mean if its closed, why are we still allowed to enter the premises?? I thought I saw a post on FB that other ski resorts have opened. Well, I could have made a mistake. There was nobody on the skiing ground. We saw only 3 people in the ski resort. I guessed they are probably working there???? I didn't think of asking them about the operating hours cos Kim couldn't bear to stay any longer. It was too cold for us. Any regrets for the wasted trip??? Nope. This trip was specially planned for my dear Kim. Since she said she has no regrets to go back to Seoul, I have none as well.                                                                                  
It was not really a wasted trip for us cos we took as many photos as we could on the sledding ground ㅋㅋㅋ
We crossed the road for our return trip to Seoul.
This time, we went for the Bearstown Bus Stop.
We waited for about 40 mins before bus no. 11 came along. There was no indication of the buses available at this bus stop. 30 mins passed by and I got worried whether bus no. 11 is available at this bus stop. Just 5 mins before the arrival of the bus, the LED screen suddenly showed the arrival time of bus no.11. We boarded the bus at 1.48pm and reach Seoul at 3pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment