Sunday 15 February 2015

4 Dec 2014 - Delicious dinner & supper!!

We took the subway back to Hongdae for some shopping before dinner at this place, 나이스투미츄 NICE TWO MEAT U.  Its open from 5pm~12am.

The staff will cook the meat for u.
44 secs to complete the grilling.
I think it was 44 secs on each side of the meat. 
I think this set cost about 21500 won.
Set includes samgyeopsal for 2 people and a dish of your choice.
I chose steamed egg with cheese for us.
치즈계란찜 Steamed egg with cheese ^^
Came here cos I wanted to try this.
Yumsss ^^
Took us less than 5 mins to reach  나이스투미츄  NICE TWO MEAT U from Sangsu Station, exit 1.

After dinner, we walked over to 카페 UFF for supper.
Yes Yes....despite being so full.
Told Kim no matter what I must eat my sweet potato with cheese today!!
카페 UFF is hard to miss cos there is an orange figure outside the cafe.
So happy to see what I want on the menu ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Cos the dish was not avaliable in my previous trip!
Nicee but can't remember what drink is this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Should be grapefruit drink...??
I insisted to come here despite feeling sooooo full becos of this seasonal item on the menu, Sweet Potato with Cheese. My "determination" paid off ahahahaha cos Kim rated this dish as one of her top 6 Korean food for the trip ^^  Btw, I heard this is one of their popular dish in Winter.
The grapefruit drink cost more than the sweet potato!!!
But still no regrets ^^
Nearest subway station to 카페 UFF is Hapjeong Station, exit 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment