Sunday 21 January 2018

4 Nov 2017 - Hotstone rice for lunch

I took bus no. 230-1 from the bus stop, "제주 돌문화 공원 Jeju Stone Park" at 1.29pm back to Jeju Bus Terminal.
No need to cross the road to take bus for the return trip.
Reached the bus terminal at 2.03pm and walked over here for lunch.
I wanted to try the first item.


This was one of the popular item on the menu.
The one I wanted was not in this menu but shown on the board menu outside the restuarant.

I came here for this 소라성게돌솥밥.
I think its something like a sea urchin hotstone rice, whereby you mixed in margarine and sauce into the rice.
The waitress told me to mix a bit of margarine but I added a lot cos I like the margarine taste lol

Mixed it!!
I added the soup after I finished the rice.
It was so so delicious!!
Koreans called this scorched rice crust as 누룽지 Nurungji.
When my Korean friend introduced Nurungji to me, he added plain water into the rice crust.
Healthy taste but I preferred to use soup instead of water ㅎㅎㅎ
More tasty definitely ㅎㅎㅎ
It took me less than 10 mins to reach 대우정 from Jeju Bus Terminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment