Tuesday 9 August 2022

5 April 2022 - A quick trip to Suwon (Part 1)

So today I made a day trip to Suwon.
I shall let my pictures do the talking.
An impromptu decision to check out this cafe.
Looks like a popular cafe in the SNS.
I reached here when they just open for the day.
Good for me to take pictures ^^
Think they have pictures to illustrate how each dessert looks like.
They did not show it to me cos I only asked for the most popular one lol
But I saw they showed the pictures from the tablet to another customer.
Not the best view but I was fine with it ^^
I did not think much of the dessert that I chose, I only knew it was called, "Newton's Apple".
Yup not the best view during my visit lol
Newton's Apple definitely delighted me when I saw it ^^
So so cuteeeee and pretty!!
Newton's Apple (8500won) was actually a cheese cake.
The cold apple cream latte (6500won) which the staff told me was popular(though I thought the vanilla latte was recommended online). 
Apple cream latte had a light lingering taste of apple in the cream as described by the name. Not bad ^^
I thought it was just a delicious piece of cheese cake but it surprised me further with apple bits. 
Very nice!!
You can take a bus from Suwon Station(Circled in red) to the cafe instead of walking.
I chose to walk so that I can see the place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment