Sunday 21 August 2022

7 April 2022 - Lunch at Gordon Ramsay Burger

Was not hungry at all but decided to go ahead with my plan to eat here and skip dinner.
Why?
Cos when Gordon Ramsay Burger just opened in Jan 2022, the queue was insane...
I heard people waited for 2 hours??
I was surprised to see no queue, and thinking to myself "heng ah".
Meaning "Lucky for me".
Located at Lotte World Tower B1.
Close to Jamsil Station, exit 2.
Actually it was becos they came up with this take a queue no system...
You need to key in a Korean mobile number and will receive a notification of your queue and when your no is almost due.
I think I did not wait long.
Maybe less then 30mins?
Could be due to shorter waiting time for solo dinning. 
The person sitting next to me felt like a food influencer or someone who likes to be on the SNS lol
Cos he took many pictures of his food (Just like me hahahha) but did not finish his food and milk shake.
Here comes my Yardbird Burger (27000won) and Truffle fries (19000won).
I could smell the truffle when I saw the waiter coming my way hahahaha
Most of the burgers comes with beef patties but many people said this was good.
Indeed it was good but not like WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW mind blowing yummilicious.
This was really good but I was too full to finish them ㅠㅠ 
I was very happy that I ticked my bucket list.
Overall, since I was not hungry to begin with so I could not feel the wow factor to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment