Saturday 20 August 2022

6 April 2022 - Cherry Blossom along 경의선숲길 Gyeongui Line Forest Road

Came to check out the cherry blossom at Gyeongui Line Forest Road since I was at Mapo-gu.
Gyeongui Line Forest Road is a long stretch. 
This part of the road which I came to was at the Gongdeok area.
When I saw that small cluster in front, I was a bit disappointed...
Is that all??
Ahhhh ~ ~ ~ 
As I walked further down, I could feel the happiness radiating from my whole body ^^
I did not cross the road to explore further down the Gyeongui Line Forest Road.
I think if I walk further down, I will reach the Gyeongi Line Book Street in Sinchon,
The hot pink dotted line was the route I took from Gongdeok Station, exit 1 till here.
About 30 - 45 mins walk?? 
It was just a small part of the Gyeongui Line Forest Road but I stopped to take pictures, otherwise it should be less than 30mins for a leisure walk.
Do check out here if you happen to be in Hongdae area during the cherry blossom season ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment