Sunday 28 August 2022

7 April 2022 - Cherry blossom along 성내천 Seongnaecheon to the Olympic Park

드디어....I was here on 3 April 2022 but the flowers were still getting ready to bloom.
My plan was to take the route in Orange but I did not eventually lol
My route along 성내천 as shown in red dotted line, from Jamsillaru Station exit 1 to the Olympic Park.
Along 성내천 Seongnaecheon
Gonna get across to the other side.
This fell right in front of me ^^
So we have reached the part indicated by the red star in the map.
I didn't know that the stream will reach this part of the Olympic park, which I have came a few times before.
No matter how long I waited, it was super duper hard to get a picture without anyone in my frame....
Becos it was so beautiful here..
Heading to the nearest subway station.
Mongchontoseong Station, exit 1.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment