Tuesday 9 August 2022

5 April 2022 - A quick trip to Suwon (Part 3)

So I crossed the road to take bus no. 3 to 서호꽃뫼공원.
This bus stop was "장안공원".
I got on bus no. 3 at 3.42pm and alighted at this bus stop, "화서역.화서2동주민센터" at 3.59pm.
Got off the bus and walked with the flow of traffic to the reservoir.
The red marker was the bus stop where I got off.
My plan was to check out the cherry blossom situation along the stream all the way to the reservoir, 축만제 Choongmanje .
Read somewhere that it was registered as Gyeonggi-do Monument No. 200.
The route which I took as indicated by the red dotted lines.
The orange star indicates a church which you will see in the picture below.
From the bus stop, walking over diagonally to the reservoir.
Heading towards the stream.
That was the church which I mentioned just now.
Disappointed but not disappointed...cos it was within my expectation.
Very nice to be here cos it was so peaceful and serene.
I can imagine how this place will look like with the full blossoms.
Bare but no regrets to come here. 
I will be back in Spring for sure!
Should I come here during Autumn???
Ah that was the reservoir, 축만제! 
One can either go by the right.
Or go by the left.
But I did not attempt to go round the reservoir though lol
It was getting late and the reservoir looked kinda big for me to go round but I will definitely come back for a leisure walk around it one day.
화서역 Hwaseo Station as indicated by the red circle.
Making my way to Hwaseo Station.
My route to Hwaseo Station as shown below.
This road as indicated by the red dotted line in the map below.
Mine was probably not the best route.
I just "anyhow" find my way to the station...
Cutting across the big carpark and saw the signage to Hwaseo Station.
More directional sign to the station.
So thankful to these signages.
감사합니다~ ~
Finally saw the train station!
Reached home and too tired to cook.
Got this from Emart a few days ago and decided to have this for dinner.
Well, I added extra seaweed and sesame oil.
Tasted pretty good with my own extra ingredients.
Oh, I did not add all of the seasoning as it was too salty to add all (based on my previous experience).

No comments:

Post a Comment