Monday 15 August 2022

6 April 2022 - One of the cherry blossom streets in Hongdae

The pink color line shows the stretch of cherry blossoms along 홍대솔내길.
The red dotted line was the route I took.
Well, you dun have to follow my route.
As long you get to that street...
I couldn't recall where exactly I saw these blossom. 
They were along the route that I took to get across to 홍대솔내길.
That building right at the end sure looks like Komipo
This spot where I took this picture was as shown by the little yellow star on the map above. 
Wowww.....
I used to come to this area so many times but why I never discover this spot for cherry blossom??!!!

Well, my pictures look pretty much the same but so what??
Do drop by this area if you come to Hongdae during the cherry blossom period ^^
Ok, time to head for my next destination.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment