Tuesday 9 August 2022

5 April 2022 - A quick trip to Suwon (Part 2)

Despite knowing that the cherry blossom are not in bloom, I still wanted to check out the situation in Suwon.
Far from full bloom..
Omo!
One tree caught my attention.
Yup the same tree
Still the same tree lol
Continuing my walk along 팔달산.
Making my way to the fortress.
The red marker was the route I took along the fortress at 팔달산 Paldalsan.
Always find it fascinating to have such a grand structure from the Joseon Dynasty right next to modern buildings. 
화서문 Hwaseomun as shown by the red star on the map.
As I walked along the fortress, I noticed there were so many nice cafes that overlooked the fortress.
I told myself, I want to come back again to check out these cafes.
Saw the cafe,"Ooh In" across the street?
I came back to Suwon again during my recent summer trip (Yes...2022 lol) and managed to check out that cafe.
Time to move on to my next destination, 축만제.
I crossed the road and took bus no. 3
Bus route as shown by the map below.

No comments:

Post a Comment