Monday 15 August 2022

6 April 2022 - Full Belly at 난 NAN


Walking over to Nan.
I was not hungry at all but I wanted to check out this popular eatery.
Wanted to try 묵은지말이 but the dish of the day happened to be my favorite 제육볶음 spicy stir fried pork.
(Yes, they changed the dish of the day everyday)
You can see the pictures of 은지말이 (rice wrapped in cabbage) 계란말이김밥 (Kimbap wrapped in egg omelette) from this blog .
And picture for 김밥전 Kimbap Jeon can be seen in this blog.
The small eatery was super packed during lunch time.
This picture was taken after my meal.
I chose this seat becos facing away the crowd lol
It was a great dilemma to decide between my favorite 제육볶음 and 묵은지말이.
I finally gave in to my favorite food..
Not hungry but I finished my food lol.
Overall it was a good meal but a little salty for me..
난 Nan was just 1 min walk from Grey Lab cafe
The pink line is my next destination
 

No comments:

Post a Comment