Monday 15 August 2022

6 April 2022 - A surprise discovery & 그레이랩 cafe

Finally saw from the Korean SNS that the cherry blossoms were blooming fast in Hapjeong area, so I quickly make plans to come here.
The blue line shown on the map was the suggested route from naver. 
However, I deviated a bit becos I chanced upon a street lined with cherry blossoms when I was walking towards my destination, 그레이랩 cafe (Grey Lab cafe).
The dotted lines from Sangsu station exit 4 (Green marker on the map) till the red marker was the actual route I took.
The purple dotted line shows the street lined with cherry blossom. 
This is the street lined with cherry blossom (as shown by the puple dotted lines) ^^
How I miss this beautiful sight!!!
Its been 2 years since I experienced this !!!!
The plant or the tree(??) on the left caught my attention.
Woww...
What a beautiful shade ~ ~ ~
Yup still on the same street. 
Came to a T junction and I turned right.
This street as shown by the red dotted line on the map.
Managed to capture the name of the building in this picture.
Yup this street as depicted by the red dotted line.
Komipo
Still on the red dotted line(shown on the map) and saw this street on my right.
Ah I almost missed the cafe if not for their signature cherry blossom tree.
Table under the cherry blossom tree is the most popular (of course).
I reached about 20mins after they opened for business and most of the tables were already taken up.
Except for the table  near the gate cos unable to see this cherry blossom tree..

lol everyone loves the outdoor seating.
Managed to get a small table and the location was slightly better than the one near the gate.
The red velvet was not bad but I was more into the view than the food.
Oooppss this apple tea tasted so good that I almost forgot to take a picture of it.
I have been wanting to come to this cafe for a long time.
So so happy to check out this place finally ^^
Yup this was my little corner.
Not bad lah right lol
I think they open the 2nd floor only on certain days.

No comments:

Post a Comment