Sunday 2 November 2014

2 Sep 2014 - Milky cube ice cream from Milkcow

I went to Hongdae for my dessert at 밀크카우 before going back to my apartment.
Its less than 5 mins walk from Hongik Univ Station, exit 9 to the shop.

I thought I will be back for one of these yummilicious cakes before flying back to SG but I totally forgotten all about it ㅠㅠ


Milky cube ice cream 4800 won.
The craze for this honeycomb ice cream has been going on since earlier this year and finally, I get to try it. I felt it was a bit expensive but I wanna try how a honeycomb taste like (they claimed its natural honeycomb wor). It was honey sweet but the "remains" of the honeycomb tasted like plastic. My friend did not eat the "remains" but I just swallow it...It started to rain after I bought my ice cream. Why did it always rain whenever I eat ice cream....

No comments:

Post a Comment