Sunday 9 November 2014

5 Sep 2014 - Geting to 에코의 서재 Eco's Library

The route I took to get to 에코의 서재 Eco's Library.
One of the blog viewer told me she took a short cut from Emart to reach 에코의 서재 Eco's Library. Thanks June for sharing! I did not try that route but you may want to explore it ^^
I took the subway to Jukjeon Station and came out from exit 2.
You will see Shinsegae Department Store from exit 2.
Follow the arrow.
Follow the arrow..
Continue to walk straight until you see a bus stop.
Almost there...
This is the bus stop. Cross the road at the traffic light as shown.
Follow the arrow. 에코의 서재 Eco's Library is behind those tall buildings. I took a small alley to get behind those buildings. There are many cafes and restaurants behind the buildings, and 에코의 서재 Eco's Library is one of them. Just find your way there. 
This was the small alley I took.





This cafe looks like my type of cafes ㅋㅋㅋ
AND WHY DIDN"T I WENT IN TO CHECK IT OUT????



2 comments:

  1. Wow it seems you make 1 big round of turn =P . I took the short cut way behind the e-mart when I went there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah I just anyhow walk. Luckily its not far ㅋㅋㅋ

      Delete