Saturday 20 October 2012

8 Oct 2012 - Giving thanks

My next destination is Jogyesa Temple. There was a group of young people setting up some kind of exhibitions. It reminds me of last Autumn when I was here. It was almost the same exhibition. I think it has something to do with going green but do correct me if I am wrong.


Young artists at work.





나무아미타불.
I am grateful that I can be back to my second home once again.  感恩






Oh!  I remember this tree! Singapore does not have four seasons, so I felt it was really amazing to see how mother earth changes throughout the different seasons. That also reminds me how fragile our Mother Earth can be, if we did not care for it.

This tree looked like this in Spring. 

The decorations in the temple compound looks different every time I visit the place.

What is 아저씨 selling?  Jujube 대추?  It is also known as Chinese dates 红枣 hóng zǎo.   Back in Singapore, using dried red dates for cooking is so common.  I love red dates tea but have never tried eating fresh dates.  Usually, I will remove the seeds before making red dates tea so that its not too heaty for the body.  Maybe I will try eating fresh dates in my next trip.

Am I right to say they are jujube? They look so different from the dried dates I knew of. 

The exhibition was almost ready when I passed by again. 

I think the young Koreans are really creative and artistic.

Wooooooo....





I like this best ^^ 







Dull looking tyres can be so cheerful looking as well!
I like the vibrant colours of these tyres ^^

오빠 강남스타일 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Black Smith!!  I saw it from across the road when I was walking back to Anguk, exit 6.
Its beside A Twosome Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment