Tuesday 20 January 2015

19 Sep 2014 - Beer & fries

I made my way back to Hongdae looking for food....
I was not hungry but I had a place in mind.
It took me about 6 mins from Hongik Univ Station, exit 8 to reach the place.
This is the place.
 Yeah, its a pub.
I think they have quite a few outlets in Seoul, eg Myeongdong and Hapjeong.


Fear not if this is too difficult to understand ㅋㅋㅋ
Cos they have English menu ^^
Personally, I find its quite affordable and the serving is just nice for single portion.
If you have friends, I guess you can order more.

I was attracted to "Iced Cream Beer".
Ice Cream Beer tasted nothing like ice-cream beer ㅠㅠ
The fries aint enough for me to munch on, so I ordered a cheese stick.
Really cheesy!
The skin was so crispy ^^
I would love it more if the cheese has a little salty cheese taste if you know what I mean.
Yay!!  Another place off my bucket list!

No comments:

Post a Comment