Saturday 31 January 2015

1 Dec 2014 - Can't believe our eyes!!! Can't believe our luck!!!


Heavy snow with strong wind.
It was darn cold that morning or rather the entire day.
Hate it or love it!
Hate it cos the ground got so slippery.
Love it cos it was so beautiful.
We walked cautiously towards Namsan Park.
Guess what we saw next????????
????????????
????????????
????????????
????????????
????????????
????????????
????????????
????????????????????????
????????????
????????????
????????????
????????????
????????????
????????????
Tadaaaa!!! 
We saw some set ups for filming but didn't think much about it.I asked Kim if she wanted to stay and see what are they going to film. Just when I finished my words, we saw 유재석, 이광수 AND AND ANDDDDD 김우빈 walking towards us!! OMGGGGgggggggggggggg!!!! We were dumbfounded with what we saw right in front of us!! Kim loves to watch 런닝맨 and you bet this encounter was the highlight to her for this trip. There were not many people when these guys appeared and we were so near to them!! Omggg... Trust me 광수 is really quite good looking! Not long later, the rest of the members from 런닝맨 joined them.  오모 !!!!
안녕오빠 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

More people gathered around when they realised 런닝맨 in Myeongdong!!





멋있다....
Actually, I don't really take much notice of 김우빈 although he is famous.
But he is so good looking that I could not let him out of my sight ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ



Hang on there!!! 화이팅!!!



The snow got heavier during the filming but filming continued without any hiccups. It was super duper cold with the strong wind blowing. Despite the heavy snow and strong wind, the crowd dispersed only after all the members have left. Certainly a memorable day for Kim & I ^^ Have you catch this episode of 런닝맨? Thereafter, we walked over to Namsan. 

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I hate u I hate u! I was wondering did someone I knew were on the filming site on that day. And they u were! So lucky! First snow in Seoul pula tu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hate me hate me hate me whahahahahahahah I dun mind at all whahahaha U sensed me whahaha Indeed super lucky us lor

      Delete
  2. omgod. omogod wooobinnnnnnn ;; ah give me some of your luck!!!! pls T-T haha you were so near!! were there not many people because it was cold? i'm going in summer, i don't think many people film then? ):

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol the cold did not deter people from shopping in myeongdong

      Delete