Wednesday 17 November 2021

13 Feb 2020 - KE646 nite flight back home ~~

I bought the air ticket few months back and did not expect this trip to be so stressful...It was the most stressful trip I ever had in my whole life...Back then in Jan 2020, it was only the initial wave of Covid 19. Singapore had our first confirmed case on 31 Jan 2020. I did not want to share with anyone about this trip becos I did not wish to hear any comments, especially negative ones. Tiring questions like, "Huh you still go overseas ah, not scared kena quarantine??"  At that point of time, I remembered we had more confirmed cases than Korea. People should be more wary of us than we are of them. For the first time, I was reluctant to bring out my red passport.. I had only one top concern in my mind. I was worried that I might carry some virus to my 2nd home and spread it to my friend :(
At that point of time, we were double the number than my 2nd home but the selfish me still went ahead with my short trip. Packing for this trip was really easy, mainly masks, anti bacteria wet wipes, mini sanitizers, essential oil & dettol(to mix with water to clean my apt daily).  Prior to Covid-19, I was quite an OCD in cleaning.  You can imagine how much my OCD behavior has evolved from Covid-19. 
Anyway, selfish me was happy to have so many empty seats.  
The seating arrangement was 3 seats in a row & I got to lie down to sleep lol
I think less than 50% seats were filled up?? 
While the few passengers were busy finding their spots to lie down to sleep, me and another lady were busy wiping down our seats, remote etc with alcohol wet wipes lol
Prior to Covid-19, I tend to wipe the remote and arm rest but this time, I was even more thorough.
So happy to see like-minded people hahahahaa
My flight was 1.30am, no meal was served till 2 hours before touched down. 
Anyway, I was really tired & slept as soon as the flight took off.
I chose sausage and omelette I think.
Can't make out from the picture hahahaha
Always super happy to be back~~
I remembered masks and hand sanitizers were out of stock in SG back then.
This was what I saw in one of the convenient store in Incheon airport T2.
I was looking out for hand sanitizer and their ethanol content.
Not common (for me at least) to see ethanol content of 83% in hand sanitizer.
This was the only time I saw in the airport.
The rest was 70%-75% I think.
My airbnb was near the COEX CITY AIRPORT TERMINAL so I took the limousine bus no. 6103 from T2 Incheon Airport to the City Airport Terminal.
The bus ticket counter was inside the terminal, whereas the ticket counters at T1 was outside the terminal. 
Really happy and impressed to see hand sanitizers everywhere.
This was displayed at the entrance of the bus bay, near the lockers of the Coex City Airport Terminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment