Sunday 7 November 2021

22 Nov 2019 - Lunch at 유정식당 Yoojung Sikdang

Went to the post office in the morning and decided to have my lunch at 유정식당 .
From my Airbnb, I walked about 4mins to bus stop "포스코사거리" for village bus no. 8.
About 22mins bus ride.
I got off at “강남을지병원”.
Crossed the road and walked 3 mins to the eatery.
Nearest subway station is Hakdong station, exit 7.
Heard that BTS came here to eat almost everyday during their trainee days.
Since it was quite near my airbnb, I must come right, lol
Especially excited when I knew the menu offers 흑돼지돌솥비빔밥 Black Pork Bibimbap (8000won).
My black pork bibimbap tasted so so...I tasted more rice than ingredients. 
Their kimchi also so so...but I like the fact they served seasoned Perilla leaves. 
My Bias in BTS is 진!!! 
Every corner is BTS!
V looks so real lol
I reached at 12.04pm. 
It was fully packed with office workers. 
This was taken after I finished my meal, by then it was almost 1pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment