Saturday 20 November 2021

16 Feb 2020 - KE645 Flight back to SG

This was what I saw as I stepped out of the airbnb building!
So so surprised! 
I never expect to see snow ~ ~~ 
On my way to Bongeunsa 봉은사 to give thanks before I checked out.
The snow got heavier and the wind got stronger but I did not want to miss out the snowy moment.
I seriously did not expect this but I got my down jacket with me. 
What a beautiful scene ^^
Ermmm...my pictures are not doing justice to the snowy scenes...
Did my check in at the City Airport Terminal and took the limousine bus to the airport.
Lunch before flying back. 
Lots of empty seats again!
My flight was changed to a smaller flight, probably due to the reduced no of passengers during this situation.
Obviously, I was happy there was nobody beside me, so I managed to curl up and sleep after my meal.

3 options for the meal: 1) bibimbap, 2) beef with rice & 3) seafood with rice.
My seafood with rice was quite nice. 
3 choices for supper as well. 
I chose the kimbap ^^
Reached home at 1am and I did some unpacking.
Slept at 2.30am and woke up for work. 
First time I resumed work straight after a trip...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It is 12.22am on 20 Nov 2021 now.
Finally, I finished uploading all my trips.
Thanks to Covid-19...otherwise I would not be able to finish my posts.
Actually, I bought my ticket for April 2020 but received an email from Asiana on 9 Mar 2020, "The flight OZ752 from Singapore to Incheon on 04 Apr2020 has been cancelled."
This news was certainly devastating to me.
My friends were worried and thinking of cancelling their trips. 
BUT the thought of cancelling my trip did not crossed my mind.
End up, I received a cancellation faster than my friends....
My friends still need to call and email to the airline for cancellation.

The VTL has started on 15 Nov 2021, has anyone booked your ticket ??
Let's enjoy our trips back to our beloved Korea once again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment