Sunday 7 November 2021

21 Nov 2019 - Back at Namyangju

Making another day trip to Namyangju today.
Ever since my previous trip to Namyangju in 2019, I have been thinking about the cafes there.
I really like the cafes in Namyangju, those located by the 북한강 Bukhan River.
완전히 내 스타일 ^^
This time I took the subway to Daesengri station (circled in red).
From Daesengri station exit 1, I walked to the main road.
Facing the main road, on my right was the bus stop below, "대승리역 Ecopia Gapyeong".
I waited for about 20mins but no bus came.
So I walked down to the next bus stop which was about 5mins away.
Btw, the red marker is the cafe (Bakery Theatre 베이커리 씨어터) I will be going to.
From bus stop, "대승리역 Ecopia Gapyeong", I saw a fashion outlet across the road.
Tempted to check it out but I did not.
I walked to this bus stop.
Facing the main road from the station, this bus stop would be on your left.
 I did not wait for the bus cos a taxi came along.
In this picture, on the left is a bus terminal (not clearly shown here).
This was the bus terminal. 
Anyway, I took the taxi and reached the cafe in about 5mins.
So near right??
I decided to walk back to the station for my return trip lol
Just walk straight, dun have to make any turns. 
I have been looking forward to check this place out and finally I came ^^
The entrance to the cafe.
So awesome!
 Crisp cool air outside ^^
It was cold but at the same time so nice to be here!
Of course, I came up to the rooftop ^^
If you have been following me, you will know I am a sucker for dinning by the river/ocean..
I really love this kinda of place ^^
If only I can wake up to this view every morning....lol
My late breakfast
Walking around the surroundings.
Whenever I see this, I wonder to myself, how often do they wash the sheets etc..
Dun forget I have OCD...
Time to head back.
So sad to leave ㅠㅠ
You can check out this blog which has better pictures ㅋㅋㅋ


No comments:

Post a Comment