Thursday 4 November 2021

20 Nov 2019 - Checking out Jaman Mural Village 자만 벽화마을

From Jeonju Hanok Village(as shown by the blue circle), I walked over to Jaman Mural Village 자만 벽화마을 (as shown by the red circle).
I used the overhead bridge to get to Jaman mural village but you can use the traffic lights.
Yup, this was the bridge I used to get to the mural village.
You can see the mural village from here.
Quite a few cafes here and this cafe caught my attention.
I decided to take a quick peep to see if one can get a good view here.
Not bad.
Saw a cafe up there.
Feels like one can get a good view of the surroundings from there.
Back at the hanok village.
Yup, time to head back to the bus terminal.
I took bus no. 1000 at 4.55pm for the 전주고속버스터미널 Jeonju Express Bus terminal.
It was opposite the bus stop which I got off earlier from bus no. 725.
I walked from the Hanok Village (Blue Marker) to the main road.
Got on bus no. 1000 from the bus stop(as shown by the red arrow) for Jeonju Express Bus terminal .

No comments:

Post a Comment