Sunday 7 November 2021

24 Nov 2019 - KE643 back to SG

 
It was time to head back to SG again.........
Anyway. this was my first time to take a double storey plane!
Hahahahaaa so sua ku right?!
Dunno why I feel scared at the thought of 2 storey plane...
Scared but a bit excited at the same time even though my seat was not on the upper floor.

I was given 3 options: 1) bibimbap 2) chicken with potatoes 3) beef with something
Since I dun eat beef, I chose chicken with potatoes. 
I dun like the chicken, the smell of the meat was strong.
The potatoes was nice but the veggies was too soft.
Dun get me wrong.
I am not complaining at all.
This sweet potato salad was so so good!! 
I think it was not difficult to make, it contained almonds & sweetcorn in the mashed sweet potato. 
I finished the whole cup of mashed sweet potatoes.
Yummy!!
I was planning to buy ice cream but forgotten to do so.
Very thankful that they served ice cream!! 
Their nite snack offers 3 options too!
1) Banana 2) Korean triangle kimbap 삼각김밥 Samgak Kimbap 3)Pizza
Asiana offers only 1 choice, ie pizza & sometimes have, sometimes dun have.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally...I am done with my posts for trips in 2019.
Left one more to go, ie  Winter 2020...
Just before Covid gets serious...

No comments:

Post a Comment